CHAPA seeks individuals who are self-starters, have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, take responsibility for their performance, and are professional in action and appearance. We look forward to meeting applicants with these characteristics.
All candidates should meet the following basic criteria:
a. Academic/Work Experience:
- Minimum of 5 CXC/O’Levels including English A and Mathematics.
- Work experience of at least 3 years in a similar position.
- Please note that relevant work experience may compensate for academic qualifications
- Computer literate with intermediate proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills-verbal and written
- Highly confidential with sound integrity and good initiative
- Thorough, organised and accurate with the ability to multi-task efficiently and handle high volume
- Displays sound judgement and tact in customer interaction
- Global mindset, flexible and empathic team player
Thank you for your interest in Central Housing and Planning Authority (CHAPA). All positions are currently filled. Please visit our site again for future job postings that may relate to your experience and talents. You may also complete and submit an application form in the event that a vacancy arises.